Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 6:00pm to 7:30pm
180 Hagerty Hall
We will discuss The Ohio State University’s past, present, and future relationship to American Indians from removal of Ohio American Indian tribes, the loss of land, destruction of earthworks, and how educational programs have impacted American Indians and OSU.
Come and hear and see why everyone should care
- Dr. Christine Ballengee Morris, Coordinator of American Indian Studies and Professor, Arts Administration, Education, and Policy Department
- Marti Chaatsmith, Interim Director of the Newark Earthworks Center
- Shannon Gonzales-Miller, Director of Scholarships and Grants at the Office of Diversity Inclusion
- Melissa Beard Jacob, Coordinator Multicultural Center
- Dr. John Low, Assistant Professor, Comparative Studies
- Dr. Lucy Murphy, Professor, History Department
Sponsored by the American Indian Studies program.